Poll Shows Most Democrats Would Rather See Planet Taken Out By Meteor Than See Trump Re-elected

Posted by

A recent poll shows conducted by the University of Massachusetts at Lowell exposes the real hearts and minds of godless Democrats — that they would rather see the entire planet destroyed and all human life die than to see Donald Trump re-elected as president of the United States. The Proverb, “those who hate me love death” has been taken to a whole new level.

Unsurprisingly, younger voters and those making less than 50 thousand a year leaned the heaviest toward the destruction of mankind over the re-election of Donald Trump, as they have been indoctrinated to believe they are victims of a Capitalist system out to destroy their livelihoods. So, if they can’t enjoy the riches and benefits of those who’ve earned them, why not take out the whole planet?

42 percent also stated that Joe Biden had the best chance of beating Trump, while 31 percent said Bernie Sanders and 27 percent said they were equally likely.

Of course, this is a perfect example of the worldview that Democrats embrace — not a biblical worldview by any means. Their culture is self-entitlement which coincides with death. Just like abortion, they don’t mind killing to get what they want for themselves.

…but he who fails to find me injures himself; all who hate me love death.

Proverbs 8:36

If you were to die today, where would you go? Heaven? Hell? Not sure?