A Campus Crusade (Cru) whistleblower has come forward to speak out against the massive leftward drift taking place within the once-conservative missions ministry. Scott Willis recently finished a two-year internship with Cru at the University of Florida. In this interview with our friend, Jon Harris of Conversations that Matter, Willis shares some very concerning information about what he experienced, confirming all of our previous reporting.
- Now We Know Why Campus Crusade is Sliding Left, George Soros is Funding Them
- How The Gospel Coalition is Behind Campus Crusade’s Normalizing of Homosexuality
- Campus Crusade Social Justice Agenda Exposed in New Video
- Campus Crusade Leader Invites Roman Catholics and Mystics to Speak at Event
- Campus Crusade For Christ Teaching Kids That It’s Okay to be Gay
- CRU Chapters Partner With Campus LGBTQ Groups For “Common Causes”
- Former Cru Employees Describe Working For Cru “Like Working For a Cult”
- Cru VP of Global Operations Promoting New Age Little God Heresy
- After Exposing Cru’s Gay Agenda, Leader Gaslights Whistleblower and Instructs Staff on How to Brush Off Concerns
- “No Need to Repent of Homosexuality,” Says Prominent Christian Youth Organization
- Reformed Apologists Expose CRU’s False Gospel and Unbiblical “4-Ways” Evangelism Techniques
- CRU Speaker Has Stadium of White People Get Up and Lament Their Skin Color
If you were to die today, where would you go? Heaven? Hell? Not sure?