Abortion is murder. It is preemptive, premeditated, cold-blooded murder. There are no two ways about it. Not only does the Bible assert, but science confirms that life begins at conception. However, one of the main arguments in favor of abortion is that women who are raped or children conceived in incest should not have to endure this pregnancy. Even though murder for any reason is inexcusable, statistically speaking, the reasons put up by pro-abortion activists amounts to practically nothing.
Statistics according to Florida’s Agency For Health Care Administration show that the overwhelming majority of abortions are elective and for no reason, at all, while less than 1 out of 1000 are for rape or incest.
- and the percentage of abortions that occurred because of it.PercentageReason
- .01% The pregnancy resulted from an incestuous relationship
- .14% The woman was raped
- .27% The woman’s life was endangered by the pregnancy
- 1.0% There was a serious fetal abnormality
- 1.48% The woman’s physical health was threatened by the pregnancy
- 1.67% The woman’s psychological health was threatened by the pregnancy
- 20.0% The woman aborted for social or economic reasons
- 75.4 %No reason (elective)
If you were to die today, where would you go? Heaven? Hell? Not sure?