Earlier today, we reported on a PCA church that is holding a Martin Luther King conference for the sole purpose of promoting transgender rights and activism. It has since been brought to my attention that Michelle Higgins, the “Director of Worship” and daughter of South City Church’s pastor Mike Higgins preached at the 2015 UCC Youth event and said some very disturbing things.
Reformation Charlotte has possession of the audio from Michelle Higgins’ and has noted the following very disturbing comments:
- “Some of you know the shirt: ‘I met God. She is black.’ Does anybody have that shirt? I have got to get me one.”
- “Have you met God? Do you know Him? She’s black.”
- “Do you know Jesus? Jesus is a trans-person of color.”
- “Remember, your God who is black, who is transgendered, who is differently able, who is non-English speaking is coming.”
- “Your God is not heterosexual”
You can listen to the audio for yourself below. Many of the disturbing remarks start slightly before the 11:00 mark.
This comes as no surprise as the PCA has been nearly silent on the Revoice Conference held at a PCA church that drew widespread criticism from conservative Christians around the US. The Revoice Conference promoted homosexual unions and the notion that “gay Christians” could be a healthy and thriving part of the Church.
If you were to die today, where would you go? Heaven? Hell? Not sure?
Sign Up For Exclusive Content!